A PR internship enhances your skill set and is a great addition to your resume. It helps to improve your oral and written communication skills. Students interning with a PR firm also improve their confidence and interpersonal skills.
Below are some other benefits that freshers can get from a PR internship:
• Insights into the functioning of the industry
• Real-world exposure to the work environment
• Client relationship and management skills
• Multi-tasking skills and stress management under strict timelines
• Opportunity to build a professional network
• Consistent feedback from experts to help improve writing skills