Research is one of the most important aspects of content writing. Writers need to do a lot more than re-wording the first search result on Google.
The more comprehensive your research is, the better the content reads and attracts more readers.
Here are the top tips for freshers to research thoroughly:
• Research your audience first
• Do not settle for the first few google pages, sometimes good content is hidden
• Look for facts/ statistics to support your statements
• Consult high-authority for credible information
• Use the advanced search feature
• Quote news in your content
• You can look for research and studies using scholar.google.com